Break the Cycle of Addiction
Substance abuse is a medical condition and should be treated by medical professionals in a hospital setting.
BreakThru™ is a substance abuse service within Summit Surgical Hospital. We use a medically based approach to managing withdrawal – and we treat addiction patients with the same compassion and concern for their dignity and confidentiality as any other patient.
Individualized Care and Treatment
Disease affects every patient in a unique way. Addiction is no different. Addiction patients need an individualized care plan and a dedicated care team to get them over the initial stages of healing and put them on the road to recovery.
BreakThru at Summit Surgical Hospital provides a coordinated approach to curing addiction by:
- Managing withdrawal in a hospital setting under medical supervision
- Creating a personalized aftercare discharge plan
- Providing year-long follow-up ensuring that patients stay healthy
Withdrawal is the most difficult phase of battling addiction. BreakThru’s individualized withdrawal management helps get patients safely through this stage.
- A safe, comfortable and private hospital environment
- Round-the-clock treatment and supervision by medical professionals trained in alleviating the effects of withdrawal
- Medications based on the patient’s condition, state of health and case history to minimize the symptoms and eliminate potential complications of withdrawal
Aiding With Recovery
Relapse is common in addiction recovery. BreakThru counters it with a patient-specific immediate aftercare discharge plan: a step-by-step guide to helping patients stay drug- and alcohol-free after treatment.
BreakThru also provides long-term recovery management and follow-up to check general health, sobriety and levels of engagement in treatment.
If you or someone you know is suffering from addiction or substance abuse issues, please contact BreakThru at Summit Surgical Hospital.
Covered by most major insurance carriers, Medicaid and Medicare. Other financing options are available. Complimentary screenings are available for our BreakThru™ service. For more information, call 620-259-4488
Complimentary screenings are available for our BreakThru™ service. For more information, call 620-259-4488