The Summit is seeking a full-time, experienced mid-level physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join the physicians in their primary care clinic. The mid-level provider will assist in diagnosing and treating illnesses and injuries and should be patient-friends and be willing to help the practicing physicians with clinic and/or surgery when needed.
- Ability to communicate with the nurses and outside facility clinicians to ensure proper patient treatment.
- Ability to review diagnostic procedures to make the appropriate treatment recommendations while in compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Strong computer skills and EHR experience is preferred.
Qualifications (required to provide prior to hire date):
- Nurse Practitioner – credentialed from the Kansas Board of Nursing and board certification and Master’s Degree in Nursing from an approved school.
- Physician Assistant – credentialed from the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts and board certification and Master of Physician Assistant degree from an approved school.
Candidates must strive to provide exceptional patient care. The salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience, and includes a generous benefit plan. EOE.